April 25, 2011

April 23!

Hello guys! I wanna tell you that last saturday I watched Justin Bieber's concert. Here are the captures.

on the way sentul
waiting at mandiri lounge



in front of the stage
Gruvi as the opening band
counting down
!!!
finally he showed up



just realized that he's lefthanded!
and that's the super lucky girl, congrats hahaha
he's very good at playing drums, awesome

So. it was great. REALLY GREAT, I think. I don't know why I could say this but maybe because it was the first time I watch live concert of a famous singer like him. Now I know why so many people adore him. I must confess that he's very cool. He's handsome and multitalented, he has a good voice, and he's just........... um, really entertaining. I guess I'm starting to like him too, hehehe. Just like the way I like Bruno Mars, John Mayer, and others  ya, not like the beliebers do. Ha ha.

I was lucky that I didn't have to wait outside because I could sit and eat as much as I could at mandiri lounge. And I didn't have to wait in line to enter the hall. I saw many seleberities there. Just wow. Everybody wanted to watch Justin Bieber. Hahaha. And many people wore purple clothes. It was like all purple there.

Oh yeah, and it was totally tiring. I was te to the par. Huff. But I had a really great time. Thanks to my cousins, and their parents. <3

2 comments:

What do you think?