July 20, 2010

It's not over because it's not.


Sometimes, I need to be alone.
Sometimes, being alone is better.

I'm just.... happy being me. Being like this.
Although I know there's always a new day where I have to move on, to be a better person.

People have their own problems. So do I.
It's normal.

But there are some things which I couldn't face.
Maybe I'm just not ready yet.

I'm already happy being around my family and my friends.
They are all the best things in this world which Allah gave to me :')
I love them all...

But there's another love. I think you know what I mean.
Love. Yeah.
Loving you is enough for me now. I don't expect more than that. It has made me very glad already :')
And being loved by you..... well, that's really a wonderful thing I've ever felt.

I'm not leaving. I'm not going away. Because I'm still here. I'll always be there for you.
I promise.

And you know, this is not over. This is not the end. Because these are not.
You know, life goes on, we're still young. Many things to do, right?
You know, I always pray for the best. I always hope I will get the 'happily-ever-after' things...
Just remember our dreams. Keep it.

I'm sorry if these things hurt you. I wish they don't.
And there's no goodbye. I'm not saying goodbye. I won't.
'See you soon' is much much better than 'goodbye'.

So, thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?