December 28, 2009

Thanks All :')

Sekedar ingin mengucapkan terima kasih nih. Buat semuanya. Maaf gak bisa nyebutin satu-satu. Simply, I wanna say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for my family, my big family :'D and also my friends, all of my friends who know me :)

Gee, THANKS A LOT! For the words, love, surprise, gift, and everything!

And thanks for the post, Fanny Puji Rakhmi, I LIKE IT SO MUCH! :D

Last but not least, BIGGEST THANKS TO ALLAH SWT. Alhamdulillah, gue dikasih kesempatan untuk hidup samoe detik ini. Makasih ya Allah. Itu sebabnya gue harus selalu bersyukur. Gak boleh lupa untuk bersyukur wokeh! Hidup ini gue usahain biar bermanfaat dan gak sia-sia.

Maaf gak bisa ngucapin apa-apa lagi. I was speechless, and didn't know what to say.
Happy Holiday Everyone!

Inspire ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?