December 13, 2009

Be Well

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




@_@




Hey, I'm working on my ESP movie project. I wish it could be finished soon. I'm sick of it! Yeeaaaah, due to this job, I don't feel well until now :( Fever, flu, headache... Oh God. But, how lucky I am! Someone out there always be praying for me. Gee, thanks a lot :)
It means, I have to be happy. I shouldn't get sick. I gotta be health and strong!

I know I can.

So, inspire!

2 comments:

  1. yeahh..!! gotta be strong and gotta be cheerful like the way you dance on the dance floor. get some cookies and meet some rookies. show them how to move on while you hanging on the roof.

    hehehe.. jadi lirik lagu tuh sa.. tapi ga nyambung.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?